Niseko to Furano
Niseko to Furano
If you are first coming to Japan for skiing, this is place you have to go.We will take you to the best places for skiing powder in the world!! (for sure) We start our adventures from Niseko and drive up north to Furano and Asahidake, from the deepest to the finest powder skiing area. We try to show you not only the best skiing in Japan but the culture experiences.
- One of the best powder skiing destinations in the world.
- Staying only at traditional Japanese ryokan (hotel) with good food and onsen (hot springs).
- Try to get away from the crowd and take you to the secret places with silence.
- Try to take you to as local places as possible and we think that it is important for you to communicate with local people.
- When the weather allows, try to take you to the summits of the peaks for some alpine experience.
Day1:Picked up at Sapporo/Chitose airport and drive to Niseko, stay at traditional Japanese ryokan with hot springs.
Day2:Powder skiing with the lifts of Niseko resort with skins to back up to the area.
Day3:Yotei-zan (Hokkaido Mt. Fuji ) ski touring. Possibility of 1,500m powder skiing from the top to the bottom, non-stop. One of the best tree skiing in Japan.
Day4:Niseko haute route, traverse from Niimi hot springs to Goshiki hot springs, move to another traditional hot springs ryokan.
Day5:Moving day to Asahidake area, on the way we stop at half day ski touring, stay at hot springs ryokan.
Day6:Skiing at highest mountain in Hokkaido, Asahidake with gondola, try to reach the summit if possible. Move to Furano area and stay at onsen ryokan with good food.
Day7:Dry powder skiing at Furano-dake
Day8:Alpine skiing at Kamihoro area or Sandan-yama, drive to Sapporo. Final party at local restaurant.
Day9:Drive to Sapporo/Chitose airport.